20061106

heres a post bcos im supremely bored in sch. jus a little entertainment for u guys:

1. My friends..
are my friends. duh

2. I'm listening to..
the lecturer blabbering crap

3. Maybe i should..
plug in headphones n listen to my own music

4. I love..
nothing

5. My plan..
i dont have plans for the moment

6. I don't understand..
y ppl are so desperate to have partners

7. I lost..
many things

8. People say..
everything and anything without using their bloody brains

9. I'm missing..
nothing

10. Love means..
hell

11. Somewhere, someone is..
cursing and swearing at you

12. I'm always searching for..
my belongings

13. Forever seems..
depends on situation

14. I never want to..
good question. i havent thought of an answer for it yet

15. My mobile phone..
is black

16. When i wake up in the morning..
i wash up brush teeth n have a bath

17. I get annoyed when..
people annoy me

18. Parties are..
dumb and boring

19. My cat is..
i dont have a cat

20. Hugs and kisses..
-_-

21. Today I..
will skip sch after posting this

22. Tomorrow I will..
wake up late for sch as usual

23. I really want..
those irritaating buggers in this world to fuck off

24. I..
am myself

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


the guy
Name: Alvin
Age: 21+
DOB: 121587
Occupation:
1. Member, Team Ny3oC
2. Anime Otaku
3. Dorama freak

Likes
- Sleeping
- Eating
- Watching doramas
- Gaming
- Daydreaming

Wishes
- To be with dear forever
- Nissan Silvia Spec-R
- That the world isnt so fucking political
- All my frens to be okay

Links

Friends
Dear
Donovan
Eugene
Lalaland aka Jolynn
Milk
Tong Lam



Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here